Hi All,

I was trying to map a set of data to a genome, Klebsiella pneumoniae subsp.
Pneumoniae MGH 78578(31). While uploading the reads, I was able to find the
reference genome as listed above. However, when I tried to map the data
using wither bowtie or BWA, the pull down list did not include this genome.
Can someone help or enlighten me as why it did not make into the list?

Thanks

Yongde

--
Yongde Bao