Hello,

I'm new to Galaxy so I think i'm at the right place asking this, though
please let me know if I got it all wrong.
I sent a Tophat query on Thursday about 5 days ago and it is still waiting
to ran (gray background).

Is to O.k? A bug? Should i keep waiting or stop everything and restart?

If this is not the address for reporting a suspicious bug, whom does this
concern?

Thank you very much,
Lilach