Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new at Galaxy. I need to define if a set loci ( about 700) is
transcribed, i.e. these loci overlap with those reported in the Encode
RNA-seq data. The track contains several tables, can you please suggest me
how to proceed? do I need to download all the tables from UCSC table
browser and then upload/send them to Galaxy? Is there a way to refer only
to the Encode RNA-seq track without downloading the whole table set?
I have the coordinates of each one of my loci, from those I can obtain the
sequences. I intended to use the Public Galaxy Main Instance.

Thank you,

Marco Santagostino

--
Marco Santagostino, PhD
Laboratorio di Biologia Molecolare e Cellulare