Dear all,

I would like to analyse some RNA-Seq I obtained in the chicken. I am
implemented the Tophat-Cufflinks pipeline in Galaxy, but I would like to obtain
a raw count of the number of mappings per transcript. I have not found a way to
do this in Galaxy, is this possible? Thank you very much.

Regards, Els

---
Ir. Els Willems
KU Leuven
Department of Biosystems
Division Livestock - Nutrition - Quality
Laboratory of Livestock Physiology
Kasteelpark Arenberg 30 bus 2456
B - 3001 Heverlee
T (+32) 016 32 17 29