Hi Eduardo,

I've committed some code that should fix the issue that you are experiencing,
and it will be available on the main server after the next update (some time
next week).

Until then, if you change the name of e.g. your history item 34 to not have a
'í' or other non-ascii characters in it, you should be able to continue to use
this history before the main server is updated.

Please let us know if you encounter additional issues.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan