On May 28, 2013, at 5:40 AM, Patel, Bella wrote:

> Hi
> I have tried to register for Galaxy but apparantly a user with my email
> address already exists! Very strange as I have never registered for this
> software.
>
> Can you advise?
>
> Bella Patel

Hi Bella,

It's possible that your account creation request was accidentally submitted
twice, which would have displayed the error message you received.  If you are
unable to log in to the account using the password you specified, please use
the password reset feature to gain access to your account.

--nate