Hello,
I was using the ftp uploading via filezilla. It worked perfectly this morning,
but after a disconnection of the internet I can no longer upload any file. This
is the message I got:
530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (3) for this user are already connected
I restarted my computer and shut down the program for 30 minutes hoping the
server will reset the connection but it didnt work. I've done some search on
the internet but nothing helped.
I noticed that this problem has already been mentioned on the ML but the
solution was not given. Anyone could help please?
Thanks
Delong