Hi guys,
I am trying to examine gene differential expression in my mouse samples
using :
Cufflink >> Cuffmerge>>Cuffdiff
The output from Cuffdiff shows only gene id, but not gene name:
test_id             gene_id        genelocus                    sample_1
sample_2
XLOC_000001XLOC_000001-  1:3200263-3200566EpitheliumFiber
Could anyone tell me how to make the gene name show up?
I used Mus_musculus.GRCm38.71.dna.toplevel.fa   as the reference sequence
(not GRCm38/mm10 from UCSC table broswer because i think this may be old
version).
I have been trying to find a solution online but still very confused
Thanks so much
Thanh