I successfully uploaded files to the main Galaxy server this morning using
ftp.  However, any attempts to upload files since around noon have failed.
I get a 'Could not connect to server' error when trying to connect to
main.g2.bx.psu.edu uisng FileZilla.  Any suggestions?
Thank you.
Katrien

--
Katrien M. Devos
Dept. of Crop and Soil Sciences & Dept. of Plant Biology