Hi,
I am having trouble setting up a FTP connection with the recently released
version of Galaxy Cloudman (ami-118bfc78).

I have instantiated the new version of Galaxy Cloudman with
CloudLaunch<http://usegalaxy.org/cloudlaunch> and
also through the AWS EC2 wizard (using the same security group settings as
the previous versions) and neither instance will connect to my FTP
connection.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know what is preventing the
FTP connection?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian