Hi Everyone,

I recently uploaded about 1.8 GB of MiSeq reads (using ftp).  The upload
seemed to go fine, but Galaxy seems to be very unhappy with the file.  I'm
seeing the following message in History:

1: miseq_R1-03-07-2013.zip

empty
format: txt, database:
<https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/datasets/bbd44e69cb8906b504f52516868a1f84/edit>
?

ZIP file contained more than one file, only the first file was added to
Galaxy.

Can anyone tell me how to diagnose the problem ?

Many thanks,

Seth

Seth Stern, Ph.D.

seths...@comcast.net