Hi Olivier,

As you probably know, delete does not remove data from your quota allotment, only permanently delete or purging does that. This is true for both individual datasets and for the histories that contain groups of datasets.

To perm delete entire histories, and this seems like a good idea - to review all of your histories, go to to the "Saved Histories" page by (using the History menu option, is near the top), then use "Advanced search" to view "all" histories, both active and deleted. The far right column will note the status of the history, and the other columns how much data, etc. You can permanently delete multiple, complete histories from this page. Note that it takes some time for the numbers to update. If this takes longer than a day, please let us know.

The screencast under "Managing Histories" on this page has an example of how to do this:
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/galaxyproject/p/screencasts-usegalaxyorg

Thanks,

Jen
Galaxy project