Hello,

I registered some time ago to Galaxy.
>From the very beginning, my ftp connexion is not working.
I am using Filezilla, on a windows operating system. More precisely, the
connexion can be established, but the process fail when it is asking for
the password.

Statut :        Résolution de l'adresse de main.g2.bx.psu.edu
Statut :        Connexion à 128.118.250.4:21...
Statut :        Connexion établie, attente du message d'accueil...
Réponse :       220 ProFTPD 1.3.4b Server (Galaxy Main Server FTP)
[::ffff:128.118.250.4]
Commande :      USER fbesn...@biologie.ens.fr
Réponse :       331 Password required for fbesn...@biologie.ens.fr
Commande :      PASS ***************
Réponse :       530 Login incorrect.
Erreur :        Erreur critique
Erreur :        Impossible d'établir une connexion au serveur

I sent an email two month ago to report this problem. I was answered that
this was an issue happening with the new accounts created.
Obviously, this issue has not been fixed yet, has it? If yes, could you
indicate me to make my ftp connexion works now ?

Thank you for your help !!

--
Fabrice Besnard
Institute of Biology of the Ecole Normale Supérieure (IBENS)