Hello,
I would like to use SNPeff for annotation through GATK, However when I upload
my file it seems like I cannot use it for this task. My file is .txt and is in
this format :
Chr         location                ref allele              alt allele
1              1234567                A                             T/C
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Andréanne