Greetings, I am using Galaxy Main
On 8/1/2013, and after 'trimming sequences' on my 'FASTQ groomed' data, I
attempted to align my (single-end) 'trimmed sequences' output data to 'hg19
Canonical male' with 'Map with Bowtie for Illumina'

It is now 8/2/2013, and the  'Map with Bowtie for Illumina' job has been
'waiting to run' all night, over night. I have 're-newed' the history
several times, but have not deleted or re-run the job for fear of losing my
place in the queue. Can you tell me if the delay is because I've done
something incorrectly?
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/theresa-stueve/h/1stunsupctcfupload
--
(Theresa) Ryan Stueve