This is a followup to my previous post on this topic.  The exact message (in
red) that I see after a long delay in running a tool is "An error occurred
while getting updates from the server. Please contact a Galaxy administrator if
the problem persists."  I have seen this message twice while waiting for two
unrelated tools to run.  There is no green'bug' icon so I could not report this
to an administrator.  Another main server user reported this error message to
the user mailing list as well.  The response to their post was to wait a few
minutes.  Well, in this case I have been waiting overnight.

Best regards,
Sam Politz