Hi,

I think Galaxy was down earlier this week - I saw several several messages
when trying to access the public server, but I'm still getting no function
on the public site. Are there still problems?

I can load the page now, make new workflows and set tasks but no tasks have
been completed in a few days. For example, I set a file to upload yesterday
and it still has the blue working indication. Tasks from two days ago are
grey and "waiting to run".

Any ideas what has gone wrong?

Beth

--