Hi Fabrice,

The version of SnpEff on the public Main Galaxy server is "2.1a (build 2012-04-20)". (The wrapper version is 1.0).

The wrapper may or may not be appropriate for the newer version, I wasn't able to find that in the documentation. The tool/wrapper author can be contacted if you want to ask. Log into the tool shed to find contact information or contact through the SnpEff web site (probably better) http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu: tool is named "snpeff" and the author is "pcingola"
http://snpeff.sourceforge.net/

There are no immediate plans to update Main, but this could change. If you wanted to submit an enhancement request, please see:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Galaxy_Issue_Board

The best current way to use the tool with this genome is with a local or cloud instance and a matched wrapper (as confirmed by the tool author).
http://getgalaxy.org