Hello,

I would like to know whether I can post my supplementary data for an article in
the galaxy server.
I have .docx files and .xlsx files. I am planning to upload these data in a
folder and share the link at first and later publish it. When I tried uploading
xlsx file, it is getting automatically converted to .xml files.

Please let me know if it is possible provide the supplementary information
through galaxy that includes doc and excel sheets..

Thank you so much for your help
Jainy