Hi Galaxy Tool developers!

I have started to integrate the HOMER suite into Galaxy. My initial
attempt can be found here:

https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools/tree/master/homer

Currently, we make use of:
- Tool Shed definitions of all required 3rd Party Software
- datatype definitions
- loc files to define different HOMER datasets
- macros
- compostite datatypes (html output)

I think that project can be a good start to learn Galaxy Tool
development with all its simple and enhanced features. Also HOMER is a
complex suite and you can add small and really big features if you like.

If you are interested but did not have any experience in Tool
development, do not hesitate to ask. I will try to help and explain as
much as I can.

For the beginning I included only 3 tools, and only one of them with a
bunch of parameters. So there are many things to do ...

If anyone is interested in leaning Galaxy Tool development and want to
contribute. Fell free to join and contact me.

Cheers,
Bjoern

P.S. I do not mind to merge my changes to the already existing
repository from Kevin, but I was not able to contact him.
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/kevyin/homer