Hello Amit,

While the Test Galaxy instance is publicly accessible, it is not intended for large scale analysis. It is always under active change, quotas are small, and we do not guarantee the performance/results of tools there. We really do use it for day to day testing.
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Test

The public Main Galaxy instance is better for free public use. We do realize that not all tools are available on Main that are on Test, but this can be for a variety of reasons (under development, or for resource reasons). If you need access to a tool that is only on Test, but not Main, then moving to a CloudMan instance may be a good solution. Other alternatives are setting up a Local Galaxy or considering a Slipstream Galaxy.
http://usegalaxy.org/cloud
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/BigPicture/Choices

Hopefully this helps to explain,

Take care,