Hi Jun,

Thanks for the clarification.  Workflow step annotations would best suit
your needs, I think.  When you're in the editor, click on any step and on
the right side you'll see a field "Annotation / Notes" which will be
displayed when the workflow is viewed.  This can be used to clear up any
confusion about what the individual step does.

Good luck!

Dannon