Dear Galaxy develop team:

As the subject said, I need to obtain random  regions which are 1000-bb, and
then filter these regions to remove regions overlapping a specific [gtf] file.
So can I obtain random regions with Galaxy?

I found (Regional Variation)->Make windows may help me, but the tool doesn't
work at random.

bests
John