Hi- I am using cloudman/Amazon EC2 to run a custom application. I have
encountered a problem that appears to be communication between Galaxy and
AWS.

When I try to add nodes from the galaxy console, they never register as
"available" and the icons never switch from blue to yellow to green. The
cluster status log shows that they have been added. However, when I try to
use the "remove nodes" option, the cluster status log tells me:"no idle
instances found", and I cannot remove the extra instances.

The amazon EC2 cloud is showing that the added instances are running, and I
am being charged for them. I believe the nodes are not actually working
because the program is running at a snail's pace.

Thanks very much for your help.
Deniz