Hello,

How can i see the command line a query executes?
To be more specific i am new to the Galaxy and plan to use as a way to
learn how to run queries locally. In order to understand not only the
functions available but also the way i can write it on my own i'd be happy
to be able to see the command line that execute my queries.  How can I see
this?

Thank you