From: lilach noy <lilach...@gmail.com<mailto:lilach...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:17 AM
To: Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com<mailto:p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>>
Cc: Srinivas Maddhi
<srinivas-mad...@uiowa.edu<mailto:srinivas-mad...@uiowa.edu>>,
"galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu<mailto:galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu>"
<galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu<mailto:galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu>>
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] watching command line to a query

And if I use the web interface? can I watch the command line there?

2013/8/27 Peter Cock
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM, lilach noy
<lilach...@gmail.com<mailto:lilach...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Thank you for the reply.
>
> Where can i find the log file?

As an ordinary Galaxy user, I'm not sure if this is possible.
You would have to be running your own Galaxy instance,
look at the file paster.log in the main Galaxy folder.

Peter