the file looks good to me (illumina 1.8 because of the ?). I might have
misunderstood the error message.
If it comes from galaxy when you try to use this file, then you have not
specified the correct file format to galaxy.
You have to change its type to fastqsanger by clicking on the pencil.

HTH,
ido