Over the past couple weeks I have had multiple problems using the
CloudMan/AWS using a custom pipeline, and I have been unable to complete an
instance while racking up large charges from Amazon. There have been three
types of problems:

1) Autoscaling and manual changes to the nodes are not showing. Although
the EC2 console shows that they are active, the Cloudman console does not,
and the performance of the instance suggests that they have not been
activated.

2) Share string is not loading.

3) Disk will not resize. Here again, the change appears on the EC2 console,
but not on the Cloudman console. The fact that I am unable to load large
files suggests that the disk is truly not resized.

It seems to me that there is some disconnect between Amazon and Galaxy.
Thanks, Deniz