Dear galaxy-users,

I am working on a project to identify and genotype SNPs in targeted genes. I
did some analysis using Galaxy. First, mapping to the genome with Bowtie.
Second, identify SNPs using MPileup in SAMtools. When I got the pileup file,
the SNP information is in which chromosome and what position. I would like
to focus on the SNPs within genes.  How could I extract the SNP information
for each genes (SNP position, coverage)?   Is there a tool in Galaxy to
fulfill this? Any help is highly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Yan