Hello all,

I am having troubles with the Subtract Whole Dataset function - i've tried
subtracting one BAM file from another and got as an output a bai file.
I need it to be a BAM file so i can convert it to SAM and see the data in a
none binary form.
Anyone have any thoughts on the issue?

Thank you for trying :)
Lilach