Hello,
I've been trying tophat 2 on the public server since last week but I don't get
any results. I got one empty output for " the output datasets were deleted
while the job was running, the job was manually dequeued or there was a cluster
error." one error with " Unable to queue job for execution. Resubmitting the
job may succeed." and one empty output with no error message.
It seems that tophat 2 is new on the server, has anyone run it with success yet?
Thanks,
Delong