Hello,
My name is Pinkuan, and I have been analyzing some RNA-seq data these days,
but I confronted a problem when I did the visualization of the Tophat
recepted hits with the Trackster tool. When I add the data of Tophat
recepted hits to the visualization tool, there turns out to be an error
that I can not visualize the data. So, do you have any idea about how to
solve this problem?
Greatly thanks,
Pinkuan