From: Jennifer Jackson [j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 3:40 PM
To: Sobrera, Edwin
Cc: galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] FTP Error 530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients
(3) for this user are already connected.

Hi Ross,

Please try again, our administrator just made another small change.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

On 9/16/13 1:07 PM, Sobrera, Edwin wrote:
Hi Jen,
Just tried and am still getting the same response.
Thanks,
Ross

--
Jennifer Hillman-Jackson

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original
message.