Hi Brad,

I am curious if you could tell me the way that I could add your nglims to my
galaxy-dist production system. I have read your step by step procedure here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Sample%20Tracking/Next%20Gen

but it didn't mention how to add it to the galaxy-dist. Do you have a patch
name for it? Should I use hg pull or hg patch? Thanks

Best,

Peter