Hi all,

I am analyzing some targeted resequencing data. I was trying to use Variant
Annotation tool under GATK after got .VCF file. But some error as following
returned.  Would you please help me to figure out what happened? Or this
tool can only be used for some model organisms? Thanks a lot!

"An error occurred with this dataset: Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS:
-Djava.io.tmpdir=/space/g2main [Wed Sep 25 03:59:41 EDT 2013]
net.sf.picard.sam.CreateSequenceDictionary
REFERENCE=/space/g2main/tmp-gatk-4SDjhY/gatk_input.fasta
OUTPUT=/space/g2main/tmp-gatk-4SDjhY/dict5123971853428830433.tmp"

Yan