From: galaxy-user-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[galaxy-user-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Ben Gift
[corn8b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:02 PM
To: galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-user] Trying to visualize 2 bam files from Galaxy

I'm trying to start a visualizer with two different files to show a person
where the variants are. Can I start IGV or something like it with multiple
files? I read the docs and didn't find anything about it. I also asked here
http://www.biostars.org/p/82032/

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess Dr. Nikolaus Blum Dr. Alfons Enhsen
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671