Hello,

My name is Johnathan Cooper-Knock, I am a clinical fellow based at the
University of Sheffield, UK.

I am trying to use Galaxy for analysis of DNA sequencing data and I have
run into a problem. I am trying to run the SAM/BAM Hybrid Selection Metrics
step on Galaxy (part of the Picard tools) but I can't find bait and target
bed files that Galaxy will accept.  My library capture was performed using
the Aglilent All Exon V4 kit and I have uploaded the
'S03723314_Regions.bed' and 'S03723314_Covered.bed' files from '
https://earray.chem.agilent.com/suredesign/search.htm' but Galaxy does not
even seem to recognise them as options for entry.  Is this a formatting
issue?  Do you know where I can get ready formatted files?

Thanks

Johnathan