Hi Itys,

The public server has been undergoing upgrades, and this included some data transfers. This has been going on behind the scenes for several months - I am sorry that your account was impacted and that we did not hear about it/solve it when the issue first began! When usegalaxy.org comes back online later today, please check your account and let us know if this is still problematic so we can address it. I will also check. You can email me directly.

Thanks for your patience during this time, we are almost there!