Hi Elwood,

Yes, during the change several accounts are known to have experienced jobs that failed. The solution is a re-run.

I re-run exact duplicates from one of you histories with failures (one of those sent in as a but report - the Talarazole history, Cuffdiff and Tophat in particular) and these were successful after started them later yesterday.

I do see the reported Tophat error - we will investigate.

The Cufflinks run recent reported as errors seem to have an issue with form parameters, likely due to the updated tool version. Adjusting/adding in the labels will most likely resolve this problem (not a simple re-run).

I will get back to you via the bug reports shortly explaining each

Thanks for reporting the issuess - all likely will be resolved quickly. Your feedback is much appreciated!