I'm having problems getting Trackster working on my own Galaxy
instance, so I thought I would check on the usegalaxy public server.

However, I'm getting the same Trackster Error: needLargeMem: trying to
allocate 0 bytes (limit: 100000000000) that was reported on this list
in July, but there was no followup:
http://user.list.galaxyproject.org/Trackster-Error-td4655737.html

My history is at https://usegalaxy.org/u/simon-guest/h/trackster-error

This is just an artificial test I made using a fragment of a reference
genome, but I thought it should work OK.

Any clues?

cheers,
Simon