Hi Simon,

I had that error before, not with trackster ... somewhere else. I think
it's an error of one of these UCSC tools and it occurs if you supply
empty files. Can you check that none of your file is empty? Or your file
will be automatically converted during trackster visualisation and that
is resulting in an empty file.

Just a guess ...
Cheers,
Bjoern