It turns out that your artificial test is a bit too artificial. In order to
display a coverage plot, Trackster converts reads in a BAM to BigWig using a
two step process:

(1) BAM to bedgraph;
(2) bedgraph to bigwig

Your super simple example generates an empty file in step 1 because your single
read does not map to Araly1, and the tool used in step 2 (bedGraphToBigWig)
fails with the error that you're seeing. This is a corner-case bug, and I've
create a card for this so you can track its resolution:
https://trello.com/c/kMFUNawL

Best,
J.