Hi,

I am using Mpileup from the Main Server (current version 0.0.1).
In theory, this tool can generate two formats of output files: either a
.bcf or a pileup.
However, I couldn't find the option to select a .bcf file, even when I
click on "Set advanced options". When run, the program gives a pileup
output format.

Would you have any advice to select the output format, or alternatively,
a tool in Galaxy that can convert pileup into .vcf?

Many thanks for help,
--
Fabrice Besnard
Institute of Biology of the Ecole Normale Supérieure (IBENS)