Hi All,
Hope things are groovy.

I am in the process of setting up a Galaxy page on the main server to host
our NGS data. I am embedding the various datasets and they are showing up
and viewable, but there is no way to import (or download) the data. Am I
correct, or is the import button hidden on my screen? Would publishing the
Page enable import of the data?

Many thanks in advance, we are looking forward to utilizing Galaxy Pages
and making our data accessible.

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian

PhD candidate