Hi Jen,
I uploaded some fastq files and selected as Genome from the drop down list
""Homo sapiens b37(hg_g1k_v37).

Is this the same as the genome listed in UCSC "February 2009 (GRCh37/hg19)"?

I am using iGenomes to get the gene names rather than annotation such as
NM_00xxxx and I fused the UCSC website choosing the newest genome, February 2009

Thanks,

(sorry, I think i sent a mail to bugs report by mistake)

best,
Irene