Hi Jen,As the title, I have a [fasta] file that obtained from a [gtf] file,
>cuff102.1atcgtaaagggcgat>cuff103.1gtcgttgactNNNNNNNNgtc
and I want to get the output like this to filter the sequences that contain any
not[ATCG] character?
>cuff102.1atcgtaaagggcgat
I have a large of sequences to filter. I thought a way that firstly convert the
file to [interval] file, and secondly SELECT the line not matching the patten
/\t[ATCGatcg]*[^ATCGatcg]/.Am I right? Or there is a one-step way ?