On 1/2/14 5:35 AM, Jennifer Jackson wrote:
There are a few open enhancement request tickets related to adapter clipping in Trello. If you would like to follow along or add in comments, this is the primary ticket:

Hi Ann,

I did miss pasting in the link to the ticket, thanks for pointing that out! Here it is:
https://trello.com/c/CbFSHrU5

The Tool Shed is another place to follow along, in case a tool that meets your needs is created and shared there. I didn't see one yet, but new tools are added all the time.
http://usegalaxy.org/toolshed

Thanks!