Ni Neil,
There is Galaxy Reports app all that runs as a separate web app and is
generally available at <galaxy instance>/reports URL. It's config file
needs to be configured to point to your Galaxy instance database (see
reports_wsgi.ini in Galaxy's home dir) and the app launched
via run_reports.sh.

Hope this helps.