Hello,

I am trying to convert a BAM file to Bigwig using the Convert Format option
under Attributes (I click on the pencil next to the file name in my history)

The conversion fails with the error message:
11L3_v3 is not found in chromosome sizes file.

11L3_v3 is a genomic sequence ID for the genome that the BAM file represents.
The genome I need is not in the list of Database/build option in Galaxy.  How
do I get my conversion to work?

I have uploaded the fasta file for my genome into my history but I do not see a
way to point the conversion tool to that file. Am I on the right track?

Cheers from a Galaxy Newbie!
Susanne