Hi

I have a question about the use of BedTools in Galaxy. I am trying to
obtain a graph or table of the number of RNA reads mapped to different
locations on my custom genome. When I try running "Create a Bedgraph of
Genome Coverage" it requires selection of the "Genome Build" from a
dropdown list. Is it possible for the program to utilize a custom genome
not in this list?

Larry Simpson
UCLA